Wednesday 8 August 2012

Scootrs parts arrived

Finally the 36kg Scootrs package arrived! My little daughter was just as eager as her dad to wrap open the large box!

 Two different baggage trays, the large one for carrying spare wheel, I'll probably fit the small one for day to day driving.
 Some Scootrs tubeless 160GS/180SS rims had also found its way into the package... For Regine. (The Lambretta will use SIP tubeless, which would be my choice of rims for the 180SS as well, but they're not available in the wide size)

 For future use, I'd also added some repair panels for Smallframe... 

 ...and Largeframe... Just in case I'd fall over a "rotten" project.

 Courtesy of Scootrs, the official 2012 Calendar. 


 Now, some custom items will be present on the SX. I fell for this seat, just hope it is good to sit on....

A complete taillight was purchased as well, although the housing will most certainly get painted.

Hydraulic brake reservoir, polished. Can't wait, this was much nicer than anticipated!

The front shield was the main reason for testing out shopping at Scootrs. The panel seems ok, but will require some welding due to a misaligned hole. Some additional holes will also be drilled.

 But very acceptable, and unbeatable on price!

I've spent most of the evening sorting out the different parts. 

 And somehow I managed that.

 See-through boxes are underrated...  

Now the fun can start! I would say the SX200 now is 98% complete in terms of parts. Time to start restauration!

No comments:

Post a Comment